Search the FAQ Archives

3 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M
N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
faqs.org - Internet FAQ Archives

alt.usenet.offline-reader FAQ (01/02) intro
Section - a.u.o intro: Other sources

( Single Page )
[ Usenet FAQs | Web FAQs | Documents | RFC Index | Airports ]

Top Document: alt.usenet.offline-reader FAQ (01/02) intro
Previous Document: a.u.o intro: Spam
Next Document: a.u.o intro: QWK and crayons
See reader questions & answers on this topic! - Help others by sharing your knowledge

many people have publicly complained that the FAQ is useless or worse.
you are certainly encouraged to mail them and ask them for their
insight, and stop reading the FAQ now.

aside from this, I will mostly stop responding to these or similar
non-points in the newsgroup or mail.

here are some quotes -- I hope you find them as humorous as I do -- the
last few are hilarious.

--> From: nick@secant.com (Nick Knight)

--> From: nick@secant.com

--> From: nick@secant.com (Nick Knight)

--> From: nick@secant.com (Nick Knight)

--> From: nick@secant.com (Nick Knight)

--> From: jakovacs@sentex.net (Joe Kovacs)

--> From: systech@concentric.net (Martin Pollard)

--> From: nick@secant.com (Nick Knight)

--> From: nick@secant.com (Nick Knight)

--> From: nick@secant.com (Nick Knight)

> At this point, while I'd love to actually see the FAQ corrected, I'm more
> interested in unstubbornizing Russell.  We've had public and private
> exchanges, and my personal opinion is that Russell possesses less
> intelligence than a centepede.

User Contributions:

Comment about this article, ask questions, or add new information about this topic:

Top Document: alt.usenet.offline-reader FAQ (01/02) intro
Previous Document: a.u.o intro: Spam
Next Document: a.u.o intro: QWK and crayons

Single Page

[ Usenet FAQs | Web FAQs | Documents | RFC Index ]

Send corrections/additions to the FAQ Maintainer:
auofaq@locutus.ofB.ORG

Last Update March 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM