Re: FAQs and crossposting policies

---------

E. Allen Smith (EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU)
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 02:36 EDT

From: "Todd C. Lawson" <tlawson@amug.org>

>I read many admin groups, and I haven't seen much about this. Sorry about
>the Netcom snub in my previous post - I had a long dispute with them, and
>I'm still bitter. :)

I've also done a (very quick) check via DejaNews, using the Advanced
facility and "~g news.admin.* & expir* & polic* & netcom" and didn't turn up
anything useful. However, I also tried it without "netcom" in the search
and turned up too many postings to read through. Your judgement as an actual
reader is certainly better than mine.
-Allen