Re: Deep apologies for mail loop incident

---------

Tung-chiang Yang (tcyang@netcom.com)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 12:14:40 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think the E-mail I sent out is anything nasty, not to mention
calling you a f__king a__hole...... However, you know, things like this
cannot be tested, since anything you test will involve a mailing list,
and that testing will "annoy" the mailing list subscribers.

But your lesson also gives me a lesson. Hope you are soon recovered from
the flames calling you names.

:)