Your message was rejected by spam-killer

---------

Will Bell (wbb@netcom.com)
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:54:13 -0700

Dear correspondent:

I was not able to read your recent email to me. Read on for the
reasons why and what you can do to contact me.

SPAM is a terrible thing which has invaded the net as of late. Every
day I receive between 10 and 30 spam emails, many of which are very
long and/or contain uuencoded pictures or attachments or other CRAP
which, unfortunately, sits in my mailbox all day since I read mail at
night.

I am billed by netcom for all this spamola piling up in my box and I
just can't afford it anymore, so I have had to resort to a draconian
solution.

All messages sent to me > 150 lines are automatically deleted from my
inbox immediately upon receipt. If you are a legitimate correspondent,
please contact me with a shorter message and I will tell you how you
can get your message past the spam-killer. Your message is appended
below for your convenience.

If you are a spammer, forget it. Your worthless spam is being bounced
back to you below for your enjoyment and I hope you choke on it.