Re: Seth Godin's Best of the Net

---------

Bill Keyes aka the Ferret-Meister (bkeyes@lamar.ColoState.EDU)
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 22:43:04 -0600 (MDT)

Tim Pierce writes:
> I think I've written about this before. Godin also
> published a little gem called "E-mail Addresses of the Rich
> and Famous," in which he got most of his facts and half of
> the actual addresses wrong. I tried to send him mail at his
> CompuServe address to complain, but, of course, it bounced.
> I think it's time I sent a complaint to the publisher.

I went back to the bookstore, and found his email address in the book.
If anyone wants to contact him, it's seth@sgp.com... the publisher didn't
list an email address though.

Bill.

* Bill Keyes /\ * bkeyes@lamar.colostate.edu *
* c////////=================|__|=> * Sic semper culiculis daemoniacis! *
* NoCoAnDeBHQ Commander & / \ * alt.devilbunnies FAQ Keeper *
* Bunny hunter Extreme <______> * http://www.xmission.com/~snowhare *