Returned mail: Deferred: Bad file number

---------

Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@MIT.EDU)
Mon, 29 Nov 93 14:19:51 EST

421 wes.on.ca.tcp... Deferred: Host is unreachable
451 tomh@wes.on.ca... Cannot send message for 3 days
tomh@wes.on.ca... Cannot send message for 3 days
421 porter.geo.brown.edu.tcp... Deferred: Connection timed out during user open with planetary.brown.edu
>>> MAIL From:<oneb!kmcvay>
<<< 451 timeout waiting for input
>>> QUIT
<<< 421 mik.uky.edu Lost input channel from MIT.MIT.EDU
451 rccarm00@mik.uky.edu... reply: read error
rccarm00@mik.uky.edu... reply: read error