See reader questions & answers on this topic! - Help others by sharing your knowledge
From: jal@cray.com (James A Lindberg)
Date: Tue Jun 11 05:50:39 1996

I would just like to say a word about trolling, for those of you who don't
know what it is.  Trolling is when someone says something very controversial.
They hope to get a rise out of you.  The best way to handle it is ignore it.
If you would like to respond to a troll, reply to the person directly.

User Contributions:

Comment about this article, ask questions, or add new information about this topic: